Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My daily routine...

As I have said before, every morning I check out all the blog candy. There are some nice things being offered today. One of them is on a blog called The voices in my head...Lim's blog. Lim is being so generious, she if giving away 3 prizes. And who doesn't like whipper snapper images, ribbon and flowers. Go check it out.
Another is An Inklingof Love. Both of Wendy's blog candy consists of paper, rub-ons, eyelets and ribbon. Very pretty colors. Another good one to check out.

This could be one of my longest posts. But I love blog candy. All the sites I visit have such beautiful work and great information. Some of them can even make you laugh.

At Li'l Buck's Creations You can win some great stuff to create cards or a scrapbook page. The set Misty is giving away is Kind Thoughts from SU. Love this set. Gotta love the fact she calls her treats blog booty. Another must see blog.

2 comments:

Lim said...

Hi!
Thanks for taking part in my blog candy and for your kind comments about my cards. I wish you good luck on the drawing and stop by at my place again some time
Have a nice day. Hugs,
Lim.

Enfys said...

Thanks for the heads up on the blog candy! Love your blog, just the informal chatty sort that I love reading. Thanks for letting me peek into your life!